I am currently setting up a Continuous Integration system for a complex iOS project. Ultimately, I came down to these two options, as I want to stay in Apple’s realm.
This is no easy fly question, I have read a lot about the matter, but the evil is on the details, I want to waive all the pros and cons before moving forward and start a complex implementation.
This is what I see mainly:
- Deep Integration with Xcode
- No Fastlane or other 3rd parties’ scripts.
- Hard to setup
- No Cross Platform Support
- Extra management of Server
- Great UI
- Multiple features
- No management nor maintenance
- Easy to set up
- No VPN configuration access
- Is from Apple but isn’t Apple, so security and privacy backing isn’t the same
I can go on into the specifics, but I don’t want to bias anybody, and I’d like to hear clean opinions from the community, So, as March 2019, which would be your first pick if you are developing a team project iOS App and you need a Continuous Integration system? Thank you all very much!